- elementals; motes, eternals, crystallized, primals, etc
- low level gems
- pearls of all kinds used in crafting
- meat and fish, presumably used by people leveling cooking for alts who can't be bothered to farm it
- low level cloth
- items that can be turned in for reputation with various factions
- Northrend herbs that I never used in my alchemy, to my surprise I was able to sell Talandra's Rose, which I never have a use for, for 40g a stack
Even if you find things that you think are crap wait and see what it is going for on the AH before you toss it. Particularly lower level items can go for surprising amounts of gold as 1) not many people are in that content right now so supply is low and 2) people would rather pay obscene amounts for things their alts need rather than farm it themselves. Even if you don't make the kind of bank I did you'll at least free up some storage space.