My 25 Favorite WoW Possessions
25. Fantasy Portrait - You can pick this up by completing the fishing daily. It's a Pandaren monk picture. Looks like Blizzard is telling you to keep dreaming about that playable Pandaren race.
24. Faded Photograph - Apparently this is some sort of reference to the Legend of Zelda, but I know nothing about that. I just love having a picture of gnomes in my virtual pocket.
23. Silver Covenant Hippogryph -This is one of the few Hippogryphs in the game and it is just plain gorgeous.
22. The Frostwolf Artichoke- Great for two reasons; 1) it actually gives the strategy for winning Alterac Valley (no, the answer is not zerg) and 2) provides tasty suggestions for consuming artichokes.
21.Arthas' Gold Coin - "Already, I've a kingdom in my prospects, a land to rule What to ask for? Perhaps a frozen scone..." Win!
20.Unusual Compass- because I like the unusual.
19. Firemane Leggings - The sluttiest pants in game, a must for every Night Elf bank alt.
18.Blue Drake- The only good thing I ever got from Oculus
17. Kel'Thuzad's Gold Coin- "Sometimes...I wish someone would come along and just give me a big, long hug." I loled irl.
16. Strand Crawler - My own personal Ghostcrawler. Isn't he cute!
15.For the Light! - A bit of lore for my very own.
14.Mirren's Drinking Hat - WoW's equivalent of a beer hat.
13. Core Hound Pup - I never actually take this pet out, but the authenticator that it represents is priceless.
12. Give to the Church and The Light Will Provide - Who doesn't enjoy a little shameless brainwashing?
11.Blue Qiraji Battle Tank - These things are so cool its a shame you can't ride them outside of AQ. As a side note, getting the various colors is a great way to knock out a few mounts for the mount achievements if you can get a few friends together. In my experience they drop quite frequently.
10.Romantic Picnic Basket - Great for setting the mood in outdoor raids.
9.Mr. Pinchy - One of my favorite pets simply because I enjoy bragging that I fished him up in less than 20 mins of trying (ya, I know, you hate me). Good luck to the rest of you!
8.Steamy Romance Novels - I paid obscene amounts of gold to get my hands on all of them. Don't judge me!
7.Exotic Cookbook- Great if you are thinking about getting into cannibalism.
6. Quel'Delar - my trusty sword, which I won with an epic roll of 42! Both the weapon and the quest chain to get it are epic.
5. Frosty Flying Carpet - I doubt my warlock will ever use another mount. You just can't get better than a gnome on a flying carpet.
4. Sea Turtle - Another great reason to hate me; I got this on the first day it was available and I wasn't even trying to get it.
3. Plump Turkey - My favorite thing to do while waiting for buffs in a raid is to pull this guy out, build a basic campfire, and watch as he throws himself into the fire, all for my enjoyment.
2. Familiar Kirin Tor - I love this little guy, he was a pain to get but not many people have him and I get quite a few questions about him. Plus, the fact that he is taller than my gnome self amuses me.
1. Deed to the Thandol Span - You know that broken bridge? Ya I own it. Best 1 gold I ever spent.