1. File a complaint with the ESRB, this is the easiest, quickest thing you can do
2. Contact your senators, representatives, governors, etc. A quick google search will give you an easy to complete form in which to voice your concerns
3. Contact federal agencies in your country in charge of things like privacy, commerce, and internet regulations.
4. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
5. Submit a news tip to national news organizations. Include a brief explanation and an outline of your concerns along with a link to the thread in the official forums.
6. Write letters to the editor of newspapers, local and national
7. Comment, digg, tweet, and email articles already out there including those posted on blogs as well as major news sources.
8. Talk to your guildies and in-game friends. Make sure they are aware of the situation, the consequences, and what they can do about it.
8. Share these ideas on the forums. I've suggested these things twice already, once it was deleted, but people still saw it before it was removed.
9. Most importantly, don't give up. The worst thing we can do is let it fizzle out. Continue to spread the word and make sure that your voice is heard.